Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Top 5...

2006 Objective - MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
My Top 5 things I want to make happen
1. Get rid of my Debts. I have run up huge debts in the last three years on...well nothing really. Just buying 'stuff' and trying to live a life I cant afford so this is my priority now.
2. Lose weight/get fit. I say this every year, no more like every week but I WANT to change now. I wanna lose 3st10lbs by Jan 1st 2007 - fingers crossed!
3. Find job satisfaction. I am working as a chef & although I love it I DONT love the hours (or my current salary) so I want to find a job where I can still cook but with better hours & better money.
4. Read at least one book a fortnight. I love reading & have loads of books but at the minute I dont make time to read.
5. Be Happy! A strange one I know but I am going to try & write in my diary each day just one thing that has made me happy that day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home