Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Its March...

So its march and i am making progress all be it slowly. I have pulled my head out of the sand regarding my debts and am doing my best to budget & live off my tips from work as best i can. I'm also trying to eat properly & exercise more. In fact I have signed up to do the Race for Life in June in aid of cancer research. so got a plan of attack to make sure i dont keel over on the day.
My job is causing me a few problems though...we have new people taking over at work and everything is up on the air as to whether or not any of the staff will have jobs when they come in. We were meant to be having a meeting with the new owners this afternoon but its been put back to tomorrow although we dont know why. its just always waiting...the not knowing is killing me. With my debts being out of work is really not an option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home