Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Still got a job!

So I've been in for another meeting with the new owners at work this morning and they want to keep me! Yay! So now I have a further 3 1/2 weeks off (on full pay!) before I go back to work ready for the opening on the 10th April. They still have to look at menus & rotas & stuff before they finalise our contracts so I'm still not sure on hours & wages but at least I can stop worrying about whether or not I ought to be scouring the job pages!

The weather is doing my head in at the minute - it's so miserable. All cold & wet. Totally uninspiring & hardly encouraging me to get my butt outside & start some serious training for the Race For Life. I have done 30minutes on the cross trainer this morning (all nice & warm in front of the tv!) but I need to do some road work, even just walking, to get me ready. COME ON SUNSHINE!!! Anyway I definitely need to do something - I jumped on the scales this morning...not good! Having a week sat on my arse doing nothing has not done me any favours!
So gotta get up & get moving, burn some calories & get rid of a few inches me thinks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home