Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

DVD & catch up with John - Back from Canada

John is home from Canada so I went down to visit this evening for a catch up. I needed to get out of the house or I was going to go mad but it had to be a cheap (read FREE!) evening so we decided to have a photo viewing & DVD watching evening at Johns. John invested in carrots & dorritos (for dipping!) since I really am beyond skint. He had some great photos of his new found Canadian family and the places he visited, all viewed on his snazzy iBook!


We then went DVD watching and John introduced me to some quality film-cheese in the form of Britney Spears' movie debut - Crossroads! Classic!! You get the feeling its a bit of a Coyote Ugly ripoff but classic all the same!



We then watched the Big Brother Final - YAY FOR PETE! Also YAY for Cutie-Pie Glyn! He came second but he really deserved it. He was a total sweety, you couldn't help but love him, he was so niave & said the dumbest things in total sencerity! John only watched the very first show, when the contestants went in so he wasn't as into it as me but never mind.

Pootled home bout 11-ish since I had to start work at 6am Saturday morning but had a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home