Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Exercise is bad for you - fact!



26.07.06 My arse! My poor, poor ARSE!!! For some reason I felt it would be a good idea to cycle to work today. It wasn't. It was a bad idea, a very bad idea. Granted, it only took me 15 minutes to get there but it then took me a further 15 minutes to be able to breath properly again & stop wanting to vomit & it was at least 30 minutes later again that I could stand up with out feeling like I was going to fall straight back down! Bleugh! I must admit I felt I had achieved something thought (sad, I know!)
Anyways, it was all fine in the end. Well, that is until it was time to go home...hmm, cycling home should be easier right? Wrong. I could NOT sit on the evil EVIL bike seat so standing up was in order. Hmm not too bad, not until I had to actually pedal a little bit!! Apparently someone had sneakilly inserted self heating metal pokers into my tighs during the day which, when pedalling was required, would heat to burning state in milliseconds. Once again - EEEEEVVVIIIIILLLLL!!!
I intend to stick with it though. I will be cycling to work again, I'm sure. I'm just not sure when...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home