Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Devon County Show

So today was my day off work & I spent it at the Show. Me, mum & Courts were up at stupid o'clock to get to the show for 8am (EIGHT AM!!!Bluegh!) so that we could see the inhand coloured class. We then had a wander, had something to eat, wandered a bit more, ate a bit more, watched a gun dog display, a side saddle display and the Kings Troop Royal Horse Artillery. We then ate a bit more!! Talking of eating (I believe I mentioned it once or twice!) I tried my first ever oyster today! I was really nervous about it, I was worried it was going to be gross but I was brave and popped it right in my mouth. I admit I did chew but I just couldnt bring myself to just swallow it. It wasn't gross but it was disappointing. I was expecting it to be some taste sensation (good or bad but definately something extraordinary) but it just tasted like an over grown cockle. So a food hurdle cleared but not one I'll be trying again since I think they're a ripoff!
We managed to avoid the rain til right at the end and then we were heading back to the car anyway.
All in all a good day, really enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home