Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Forward planning to the extreme...

I am known to be a planner (not always do my plans come to anything but still!) but I think things may have got extreme! Mine & Johns (my best mate) birthdays are only 3 weeks apart and we are but 2 1/2 years away from 25 years old so we have decided we want to book a villa somewhere hot for two weeks at the end of October 2008 to celebrate our joint quarter-of-a-century birthdays! Now, this may not seem too extreme but we have already searched for potential villas/flights/car hire!!! Obviously the websites are not as forward planning as we are (you can only book 2007, we need '08!) but its given us an idea of price etc! A bit worrying really isn't it?! Then again, I'm going to need the 2 1/2 years to save for it!
On 'other news' I'm pocketing myself a bit of extra money this month as I'm going to work a few shifts for my Mum at one of the garages over the next 2 weeks - money straight onto the debt. Oh, and I'm rediscovering my social life (admittedly it's likely to be purely temporary but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!) John stayed over last night for a DVD & Snacks catch up day which was cool & I'm off out with Nat on Saturday night for a drink (or two!) ;-) Imagine that it may be a bit of a late one so Mums only put me in the garage from lunch time on Sunday - she didn't think she could subject the poor customers to the sight of a hangover me first thing in the morning!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, im a biff and left a message on the bottom of the page (ie from ur first entry! d'oh! xxx

17/3/06 12:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home