Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Busy doing...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!
Today I have had the laziest day I've had in absolutely ages! I had no reason to get up so didn't set my alarm & woke up at about 10am. I then lazed in bed for an hour or so, reading my book, before I finally made it out of bed only to get as far as the sofa (still in my PJ's!) where I stayed watching the new Harry Potter on DVD & reading my book til about half three. By then I really did feel it was time to get motivated so I had a bath & eventually made it back downstairs washed & dressed at 4.30pm! Disgusting aint it?!?! Just thought I'd share it with you!
I haven't been spending every day like this since the pub shut, don't worry! In fact I've been doing a few hours at the garage for mum; bit less stress for her, bit more money for me.
I went out on Saturday night - first time in ages. Me & Nat went into town for a drink or two...well a bottle of wine or two! It was a messy night I can tell you! Its all a bit hazy but I think we had a good time...I certainly hope we did anyway otherwise it means my hangover was all in vain! Is it just me or as you get older do your hangovers get worse?! I'm sure I used to be able to go out, get trashed & still function the next day, maybe a bit of a headache but not the gut-wrenching-head-throbbing thing that I experienced on Sunday morning! I'm never drinking again....well not for a day or two anyway.
I'm looking forward to Clare getting home from Uni. She's just finished 'The Big-D' and is due back in Devon in a week or two. Me, Clare & John are hopefully going out for something to eat & a few drinks. There's a tapas place in Exeter that I want to try out so hopefully we'll be going there before I head back to work.
I mentioned just now my Harry Potter DVD. Well, it is BRILLIANT! Everyone should see it! Even if you've never read the books the films stand alone as absolutely fantastic (altho I would recommend reading the books too!) It would make more sense to obviously watch the first 3 films before watching the latest installment but the choice is yours! However the best thing about my DVD is ... I had it two days before it went on general release in the UK! I ordered my copy from
www.play.com ages ago. I expected it to arrive yesturday or today since it was released on yesturday but when I got home from the garage on Saturday it was already here!! I was SO excited! I can safely say Play.com is better than cd-wow - John is STILL waiting for his copy of Constant Gardener from cd-wow (it went on release 13th March...still nothing from cd-wow!!) He was so not impressed that I got my DVD early when his didn't even arrive on time! But seriously Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire = Best HP film yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home