Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My VERY Intelligent Friend!


Congratulations John!!

On Monday I went up to Coventry with John & his family for his graduation ceremony. I was so proud of him. He looked really smart in all his robes even though he was sure he looked a dick! The weather was a bit of a downer - really warm & rain on and off - but it could have been worse. It's the first time actually that I have regretted not staying at college & going to Uni but, well, can't be changed.
Anyway, well done again John & good luck with everything now. Love you! xxx

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hideous - Hideous I tell you!!!

13/7/06 6:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shush up John! You look v.smart - and like a proper brainiac!!

13/7/06 6:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame I look like a numpty with a huge stupid grin on my face though. And yes, I am intelligent for I am Mr John MChem (Hons 1st Class) don't you know!!

13/7/06 6:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright alright show off!!! x (p.s - who cares that you may be 'smiling like a numpty' you got a first goddamn you!!!)

13/7/06 6:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Point well made Det! Although I am hoping for a better professional photo!

Yours faithfully

John MChem (Hons 1st Class)

13/7/06 6:27 pm  
Blogger T-A said...

Nice to see you have a running conversation going here but cant be bothered to comment on my Race for Life-ing!!! Hmph! ;-)

13/7/06 10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home