Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Monday, June 19, 2006

BBQ weekend

Had a lovely weekend (apart from having to work but still!) Went to our friends on Saturday afternoon for a BBQ. The men went all native on us & chopped down a load of trees & got to play with the chipper that Zain had on hire! We (the Women!) sat in the sun & chatted (hard life). Bill's mum must have heard rumours of a stray coach trip nearby since she cooked enough food for at least 50 people when there were only 19 of us. It was a good day though. Got stuck in work until 5.30pm on Sunday which was a bit of a blow to my day (I was meant to finish at lunch time) but we went to Bill & Julie's for BBQ-Mark2 to dust off some left overs from Saturday. Apart from needing to get to work for 6am today so wanting to get to bed early I have had a good weekend.
I've been carrying on with the Race for Life training. I have discovered Water Running. I have been spending 30minutes each day running through the water in the pool. It makes you look like an idiot & doesnt feel like hard work when you are in the pool but when you get out your legs certainly feel it! Its only 3 weeks to go now until the actual event and I'm really looking forward to it. Actually it'll be a busy couple days - I'm doing the run on the 9th then off up to Coventry on the 10th for John's Graduation ceremony.
On that note - CONGRATULATIONS JOHN! I am so proud of him on getting a First in his Chemistry degree. I could never have managed to do anything even similar so well done to him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww bless you Teri-A!!! (Best said in irish accent!)

20/6/06 10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home