Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Summer!

I am totally loving the whole summer-lying-in-the-sun-chilling-out thing that is going on at the minute. This is the first summer in ages that I feel like I've really enjoyed from the start & I intend to continue enjoying it! I am also totally loving having my evenings to myself again - its bloody great!! As it is at the minute I am working 5 days a week (altho that does include Saturdays & Sundays but still no evenings so not too bad.) I am finished at work by 5pm most days (2pm on others - woo!) so I am getting to spend afternoons & evenings by the pool at the minute...ah, its a hard life!
In between the chilling out though I have been going off for walks in preperation for the Race for Life. Its only just over 4 weeks away now & I am still looking to up my sponsorship total (hint hint!) I think it is such a good cause as cancer comes into the lives of so many people and having the chance to help Cancer Research seems like something everyone should do. So DIG DEEP!

1 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Good for you for doing the race! Freaking cancer is freaking everywhere!

PS--Be careful out there, and remember to wear your sunscreen! : )

16/6/06 8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home