Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

My OTHER VERY Intelligent Friend!!

Congratulations Clare!!

My other best friend, Clare, has recently got her degree results & she did very well. She got a 2.1 and I am very proud of her too!

Clare, John & I went out for a meal on Friday night. We went to Old Timers Wine Bar in Exeter and the food was lovely. We have been there once before but the portion sizes were so big we only ate about a third of our main courses so this time we were better prepared! For one we ate much slower & stopped short of stuffing in the last little bit of our starters and then we picked smaller mains, well me & Clare did (in fact Clare had another starter!) but John had an Olympic Burger which was huge (a mere Commonwealth burger would've been more than sufficient! ;-) ) Clare & I even managed dessert - I had Summer Fruit Pudding & Clare had Chocolate Cheesecake. They were both really nice.

Anyways, we had a lovely evening. It was strange thinking that soon Clare will be living off in Sailsbury & John is off for an interview for a job in London so he'll be off soon too. I'll be all alone!

So, Good Luck John! Hope interview goes well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fanking ooooh! Apparently I have temperatures of 37 degrees centigrade (or do we use celcius now), which (as we should all know) is 98.4 degrees fahrenheit!! Eek.

17/7/06 9:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Ive finally made it onto the blog!!!
WOOO HOOO!!!

22/7/06 11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home