Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Movie night!



27.07.06 BRILLIANT!!! Went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 with John at the Picture House cinema tonight. Totally brilliant film. I love the Picture House cinema for quality viewing - it's got the bestest, comfy seats (suede effect, big cushiony jobs with decent leg room!) a bar upstairs (although their mojito cocktail wasn't great but cool music not to mention free cheesey nibbles on the tables!) and yummy popcorn. Their aircon was a tad extreme tonight though and we were say right under the vent in not enough clothing - t-shirt = John, vest top = Me. By the end we were in serious need of jumpers, in fact John virtually folded himself into his bag by the end of the film!

The coldness did not detract from the fact that this is one of THE funniest films I have seen in ages. Johnny Depp is HILARIOUS! In fact they're all REALLY great. I want to see it again NOW! Hurry up DVD! And hurry up Film 3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home