Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Baby Cruise-Holmes


Well months of speculation have been brought to a close by Vanity Fair. They have published the first pictures of Baby Suri. The cover pic shows them all looking happy and...well, family like. I have to say I used to really like Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes but Tom appears to have just gone weird in the last couple years & it seems a shame that Katie has been dragged into that. Having said that so long as she is happy then "Good Luck" to them all.

2 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Actually I have always liked both Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. The fact that Tom is now crazy, and everyone hates him, just makes me like him even more.

11/9/06 2:45 pm  
Blogger John said...

Woo I am a blogger member!

15/9/06 7:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home