Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Two days off in one week - aren't I lucky?!

Spent today doing bollock all, just how days off should be spent I feel!

Courts & Mum went to a horse show with Mira (the Moose!) Courts got a 6th in the coloured class since Mira was being...well, a Moose! She wouldn't canter so she got marked down. She then got a clear round jumping but then the day went a bit down hill - Courts fell off. She was doing the practice jump and her stirrup leather snapped & Courts came straight off. She landed on her elbow but other than a few bumps and bruises (and a painful elbow obviously) she seems fine now. Pissed off with Mira but fine otherwise!
Right I am off for food. Working all week but only TWO WEEKS left at Shell!!! Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home