Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Remember, remember the 5th of November...


...gun powder, treason and plot. I see no reason why gun powder treason shoud ever be forgot.

Ooo, I really R
EALLY love fireworks! This year me, Courtenay & Dad
went down to Bill & Julies (mum wasn't feeling well) for their Bonfire Night thing and what a bonfire it was. Given that their garden isn't huge the fire was rather out of proportion (two of the panes of glass on the greenhouse cracked due to the heat!) It soon burnt down to a more managable size. Bills mum was in charge of the BBQ so there was enough food for a coach party as per usual. The fireworks were quite cool & Tyler (who I managed to hold straight after his feed without him puking on me) wasnt frightened by the bangs. In fact he was facinated by the fire and the sparklers. Actually, on the subject of sparklers - why is it the first thing you want to do is write your name in the air but if you get it wrong you cross is out?!?!?! IT'S A RUDDY SPARKLER; JUST WAIT & IT WILL FADE!!! Odd!

So, bonfire night is over for another year. Maybe next year I will go a big display but then I say that every year and every year I don't so I won't make any plans just yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home