Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Last Seven Days

I've had a pretty mundane week really. I went into town on Saturday to see my account manager at the bank and then to collect my new glasses from the opticians. I spent the rest of the day wandering around the shops with Courts. A particularly average Saturday I'm sure you'll agree but I'm still finding it extra nice to have the time to do what I want when I want. I'm sure the novalty will wear off but right now its still great!

Had a boring week at work, boring, boring, boring! So nothing really to report there.

On Weds night we (me & John in case you hadn't guessed!) went to the cinema for a change!! Actually it was a break from the mould in as much as we went to Imperial first for food and then we had to go to the skanky Odeon since our dear Picture House wasn't showing
Children of Men. Not a great film in my opinion, not a bad film either but still, not great!

Oh and today has been a particularly uneventful Friday 13th (although with 30minutes still to go it could all go wrong yet I suppose so "Touch wood! Touch wood!")

Well that would be the last 7 days...crappy right?! The weekend is shaping up to be pretty good - getting the final work on my car done tomorrow morning, marshalling a rally with Dad over night tomorrow night & meeting up with an old friend on Sunday night so BRING ON THE WEEKEND!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home