Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Unveiled Movie

Another Orange Wednesday, another movie! John and I went, once again to the Picture House, this time to see a foreign film called Unveiled. I don't think it was really John's cup of tea, more his glass of wine (and if you knew how John felt about wine you'd realise how he felt about this film!) I thought it was quite good, a bit slow but I think that was down to the subtitles really.
Pop over to 'John & TA - Doing Stuff!' to read my full thoughts...

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

So true re: wine! So true!

30/9/06 10:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home