Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Friday, October 13, 2006

Driving Lessons (the movie not a comment on the standard of my driving!)


On Wednesday 4th John & I went on our weekly night out to the cinema, Picture House again, this time to see the Julie Walters film 'Driving Lessons'. Now firstly - I LOVE Julie Walters! She is a brilliant actress and, well, I just love her! I am just waiting for her to become Jame Dulie (so she can join Jame Dudi Dench!) I thought it was a good, light hearted film with some deeper undertones - a good evening out. John has written his review on our
'Doing Stuff' blog so have a wander over there for a look...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home