Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Friday, October 13, 2006

Calling all wannabe Marathon Powerwalkers!!

This is a powerwalking marathon that takes place in London in aid of breast cancer research. Apart from being a walking marathon it has three main differences to your regular marathon -

1. The participants are mainly women
2. It takes place OVER NIGHT through the streets of London
3. Every participant wears decorated BRAS to raise awareness of breast cancer

We're looking to put a team together at work so watch this space for more information or better still log on to the website - www.walkthewalk.org - & enter yourself!!

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

The things you talk yourself in to!

15/10/06 5:38 pm  
Blogger T-A said...

Update - I went online to enter the marathon & all online entries & download form enties were closed. The only way left to enter was to pick up one of the 'real' entry forms from one of the stores listed on the website...closest one to me was in BRISTOL. Needless to say we were not driving all that way so this year aint going to happen! TA x

29/11/06 11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home