Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Monday, December 18, 2006

8 More Sleeps Til Christmas!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!
I am getting so excited! I spent today making the house festive. I put the tree up then decided the decorations we had were crappy so went to Homebase since they have 1/2 price on all Christmas stuff. I went intending to go for traditional Christmas colours of golds and reds but the selection was pretty non existant so I went for silver instead. I got 100 tree decorations for £12.50 plus some glitter ball style things, a door wreath and a little silver reindeer along with some card hanging things.
The tree looks really good and I have a green garland with sliver balls on it over the dresser & around the outside of the living room door. I've festived outside too - the wreath is on the door, I cleaned the front steps and got some fir & ivy to make a base for the reindeer & Grandad put up my snowman lights too.
I will take some photos and post them soon as, tomorrow hopefully although I am baking tomorrow evening as I didnt do it today!
Anyways, I am off to bed for my Christmas Minus 8 sleep!!
Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Am still to decorate - our tree is arriving on Wednesday hopefully... ...although there is therefore a potential clash with the cinema - oh well, cinema it is!

18/12/06 7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home