Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Easy viewing for me...a nap for John!

Another Wednesday, another film. The Holiday with Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and the great Jack Black. Not one of John's favourites (actually I think the phrase he used was 'it was rubbish'!) I quite liked it to be honest. It was exactly what I was hoping for - totally unbelievable festive tosh! Just what I wanted! I shall do it a bit more justice on the joint blog when I get my act together.......but I'm not making any promises!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

It was a short nap! Maybe a few minutes at most! x

P.S. What is this new word varification thingy? I know I have it on my blog (nto that it prevented teh chav commenting,) but since when has blogger had this???

24/12/06 6:40 pm  
Blogger T-A said...

Hey ho! Blogger has always had the option to have word varification but I never bothered but as I have been spammed loads so felt I would implement it!

x

25/12/06 1:50 am  
Blogger John said...

Ma ha!

6/1/07 9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home