Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I need to bake!

Time is running out and I have STILL not baked my Christmas goodies! O dear! I was planning on doing it Monday night (well origonally I was planning doing it at the weekend but other things happened!) but Monday I realised I was short of two ingredients I needed so it was put back, again, to today. Yea, problem is I am intending on using Grandma's kitchen (better equiped etc) but she had unexpected guests turn up for so no kitchen!

Maybe I am just not detined to bake! I have now firmly booked it in for Friday afternoon / Saturday morning depending on which day Mum decides we're to go present delivering. Nothing like leaving it until the last minute but it WILL happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home