Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




Hello 2007!

Its been a good year but I hope 2007 will be even better for me and for everyone.

I can't believe another year has come and gone. 2006 flew by, it seems like only yesturday that I was forgetting to take Stevie home from work at the Billy on New Years eve 05/06. In a year I have worked three full time jobs - cheffing at the Billy, supervisor at Shell and now account person at EDF...such an exciting selection! I have done lots of things I have enjoyed - concerts, nice meals, nights out, new places, meeting new people.



New Years Eve John, Adam, Troe, Flik, Laura, Courts and me were going out in Teignmouth as Gothic Angels having ordered multiple pairs of red wings off a site on the internet and paying a huge fee for Saturday delivery. Wonderful plan but it didnt happen. Saturday came around and I rang Link delivery service for an ETA on the wings...yea, they had NOTHING for me. So, no wings! Grr!



In the end we had a thoroughly nice evening at Johns drinking, chatting, laughing, playing drinking games and then Poker (thanks to Troe & Adam for the teaching - I think we were nearly getting it!) It was nice to Adam & Troe again & nice to meet Flik & Laura (and Tom who arrived part way through the evening) Flik & Laura mafe me feel old though - so young! Laura was really quiet but sweet. Flik I've spoken to on MSN and heard about many times from John so it was nice to put a face to a name. It really took me back though to remember what it was like to be the youngest in a group and trying to make the right impression to ensure people like me and never being sure if its going the right way or in fact making it worse.... We watched in the New Years fireworks from London with a glass of Bubbly (what a fiasco getting the cork out - cut fingers and a broken cork!) and then watched Jools Holland before heading to bed.

A really nice way to see in 2007, with friends.

So, Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2007 is everything you hope it will be and you achieve all you plan to.




Good Luck & Love To You All in 2007 and Always.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

fubtoe - an interesting security phrase I think you will agree!

6/1/07 9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home