Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Oscars - Special Awards

The Most Visual Impact Award goes to the beautiful Penelope Cruz who manages not only to pull off wearing a massively feathered dress but looks truly stunning in it. Nice One Pen!




















The How To Work A Dress Award goes to Portia De Rossi, girlfriend of Oscars Host Ellen DeGeneres - WOW!




The Cutest Red Carpet Arrivals Awards go to Little Miss Sunshine's Abigail Breslin looking adorable in her pink dress and Will Smith and his son Jaden - there's is a lady killer in the making!








Now come on, as one, you know you want to -Awww!

The What Is That About Award goes to Anne Hathaway & Meryl Streep, stars of THE fashion film - The Devil Wears Prada (while Meryl did....still doesn't scream OSCARS at me...maybe better UNDER the mac?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home