Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Courts

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY COURTENAY!


We went for a nice family meal at the Swan’s Nest. Dad looked dead on his feet but then he had been up on a breakdown at half one in the morning! Mum and Dad opted for the carvery, Courts went for a veggie pasta bake with garlic bread and I had a seafood mixed grill which was really nice.

I hoped I’d saved room for pudding but, alas, I did not! It was a really nice meal, a bit of a quick night but my neck was killing me (it woke me up in the night and I was walking around like I had a neckbrace on all day) and
Dad was knackered. We told Courts we’ll have to go out for pudding some time!

My night has been rounded of with a strong painkiller and an early night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home