Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wow, what an exciting life I lead!

I have done basically Jack Shite this week!

There was no cinema visit last week due to the vomiting but this week John and I went to see Perfume at the Picture House on Wednesday night. I really enjoyed it. It was dark and brooding but refreshing at the same time; most mass murdering men tend to kill for sexual reasons but this showed a murderer who was for all intents and purposes, innocent. Don’t get me wrong, the murdering was very evident and is wrong! But his motives were based in innocence especially when compared to some of the notorious murderers of this generation.

We did have a slight crisis after the film though…we had taken a chance and parked inside at the Harlequins carpark since we were running a bit late and our usually parking place, outside harlequins was blocked off to be used by the builders working up the road. There IS a sign that says the carpark will be locked at 11pm but we have got back to the car before well after 11 and the inside carpark has always still been open so we decided to chance it rather than be late for the film. When the film finished we headed back to the car, getting back at about 11.05 ish and, yup, you guessed it – it was locked! We couldn’t believe it! After John had rung his mother to tell her the car had ultra-secure parking for the night we contacted the carpark emergency number to confirm that yes, they would charge us some ridiculous fee to come back and unlock it or we could collect the car any time between 5.30 & 8am without incurring any charges. We ended up getting a taxi back to my house & I dropped John into town at 7.20 the next morning on my way to work so he could collect the car! We laughed about it once we were home but initially we weren’t well pleased!

Other than that the week has been dull dull DULL! I am off out with Nat tonight which should be good though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home