Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Resolutions

Its that time of year again peeps - when we make plans we don't stick too beyond the end of January!

Mine this year are pretty standard and scarily similar to last year...

1 - Lose weight, Get fit. Stop eating so much junk, cook more meals, exercise more (I plan to do the Race For Life again, just forewarning you!)
2 - Save some money, reduce the debt. Look at getting a second job for 'fun money' and basically just spend less!
3 - Be Happy. Go out, read books that interest me, watch great films, learn something new, develop new interests and generally just have fun & enjoy the year.

Thats it me thinks...what are everyone elses resolutions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home