Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Oscars...who REALLY won


Last night was the 79th Annual Academy Awards and following on from my post on who I thought should win here's who did win...in case my blog is the only sauce of information you have ;-)

Best Picture - The Departed
Actor in a Leading Role – Forest Whitaker (Last King of Scotland)
Actress in a Leading Role – Helen Mirren (The Queen)
Actor in a Supporting Role – Alan Arkin (Little Miss Sunshine)
Actress in a Supporting Role – Jennifer Hudson (Dreamgirls)
Animated Feature – Happy Feet
Foreign Language Film – The Lives of Others

1 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

I really should have looked to your website for my "sauce" of information. It took me way too long to troll useless websites to find the info I wanted.

Thanks anyway, TA

Oh - you didn't mention that Departed won Best Director too - the first win for Scorcese.

2/3/07 5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home