Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Isn’t time marching on?


I can’t believe it’s the middle of February already.

We had a dress down day at work yesterday – Wear Something Red – in aid of Mencap. I wore red shoes, gloves, scarf – lost my gloves & my shoes rubbed! Two peoples from work are running London Marathon, so the money is going towards their final fundraising total. They had decorated the entrance hall with red balloons and heart cutouts in honour of it being Valentines Day!

Speaking of 'V-Day' - well it was the same as every other day...dull!

John and
I went to the cinema last night (surprise surprise!) We watched the highly acclaimed Babel – what total rubbish. Well that was my thought on it anyway! It could have been good but it wasn't. There was a random Japanese thread that added nothing to the film in my opinion so could've been stripped out which would have made the rest of the film more coherent and it would've made it SO much more of a bearable length (as opposed to the 140+ minutes that we endured!) John's going to give his thoughts at some stage on the joint blog so have a look.

So that brings us to today…nothing to report! As I said, dull, dull, DULL. Oh well, life goes on!

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Had you waited another two weeks, your blog title would have been a really good pun!

16/2/07 12:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home