Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And all that Jazz!

I was back in work today after my day off for the Big De-Sticking (which, btw, is hurting like you wouldn’t believe – the muscle is bruised & I have reacted to the steristrip stitches and got two big blisters – nice) Anyways work was a WONDERFUL experience as always (!) but the evening was set to make it all better…


Straight from work I went & picked John up from his abode in the Mouth of Teign to tootle to the Mouth of Plym to go to the theatre (yup – get us!) to see Chicago. We had a bit of a parking fiasco as the machine wouldn’t take and £2 coins but John ran off and bought a Big Issue and paid for the parking with the change so all was fine.

We found our seats in the theatre – back row of the stalls – and settled in for the show. Now, Chicago is one of my favourite musicals, I’ve seen it twice before tonight, and the music really makes me wish I could sing and dance (I can do both I just cant do either WELL!) The people in the show are so fit, they dance constantly and the flexibility is amazing. It was a bit of a shame that the woman playing Velma Kelly had THE most annoying voice when she put on her sketchy American accent but thankfully when she sang it was ok & Roxy’s voice was bearable so it could have been worse.

The show was 2 hours long with a 20 minute interval breaking that up. All in all it was a very enjoyable 2 hours although I have to say I don’t think it was really worth the money at £30 a ticket but good none the less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home