Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Oscars - Doing it for the Brits!

The Brits were wowing the crowds with the rest of Tinsel Towns finest and looking bloody good doing it!
Helen Mirren
The Queen of the Oscars (who was seen waving a little Union Jack!)
Cate Blanchett
Shimmering in her slinky dress.


Kate Winslet

Looking stunning in pale green


Emily Brunt

Showing her Devil Wears Prada co-stars how its done.


And, in his velvet tux - Clare's Dave......oh no - wrong!
It's James McAvoy!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know - the more I look, the less he looks like Dave! I will however, continue to humour you! xxx

11/3/07 1:27 pm  
Blogger T-A said...

This isn't a very Dave like photo admittedly! He's not Dave all the time just some of the time!
x

12/3/07 2:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home