Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Vicki

Today was Vicki’s birthday at work – she is the big 2-0 (or according to her Twen-teen!) Now the reason I mention this is birthdays at work = cake (or in Vics case crisps, flapjack, mini crispy cakes and other yummies)


After work I went to TKMaxx on the way home and purchased my Comic Relief t-shirt ready for my supporting bit on Friday. Also, given that’s it’s a Wednesday John & I then obviously went to the cinema. Tonight we went to see ‘Becoming Jane’ about the early years of Jane Austen with one of my favourite actresses at the minute, Anne Hathaway, playing the lead role and James McAvoy playing her leading man. It was a really good film, John spent the entire time routing for the ‘safe & sensible’ love interest against the grain of everyone else who wanted Jane to end up with her true soul mate played by McAvoy!

After the cinema it was home for an early night, I’m getting old I can’t stick these late nights!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home