Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Quite a quiet week really

Well this was a change from last week. I’ve not really don’t much this week. Went to the Picture House with John on Weds to see Letters From Iwo Jima – the Clint Eastwood, Japanese war film. It was really good, gave me a very different perspective on the fight in Japan. It was quite emotionally draining to watch though as it just kept making you think about how pointless it all is and how extreme people become all the time and all too easily. Still, a well made, thought provoking film.

Other than that the weeks been pretty quiet, I did have a mini-breakdown on Thursday night but that’s nothing to write about so I wont.

Today Dad & I went to Welsh-Wales to buy a new car to rally. We took the recovery truck and set off about midday eventually getting home again at about 5pm now the proud owners of a little while Peugeot 205 1.4 GT! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home