Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Friday, March 30, 2007

The End of March…

I cant believe March is over all ready, where on earth have the past 3 months gone?

I’ve had another quite quiet week with Wednesdays trip to the cinema & Fridays jolly to the Exeter Food & Drink Festival the only things of note this week.

The film this week was one we have been waiting to see for what seems like AGES – The Illusionist. We were a little worried when we went in that we had been building it up so much that we might be in for a major disappointment but that was far from what we got. It was a brilliant film with a great twist at the end and I thoroughly enjoyed it although I do wonder if the leading lady was picked due to how much she looked like Scarlett Johanson thus linking it more to The Prestige!

Yesterday saw me with a day off to go the Food Festival in Exeter for the day. It was really good! Lots of freebies, lots of stuff to buy, met Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall (very nice chap & he signed my book!) Met up with some peoples I used to work with so that was good, nice to catch up. I spent too much money and ate too much food but had a really nice day.

Today has been a quiet one for me. Not so good for John – he has crashed his car. He has been to Bournemouth to pick Adam & Troe up since they have now vacated their flat ready to travel around Europe for a bit before going home. Whilst driving home on the A35 he had a crash with another car and John’s car was written off. Thankfully no one was hurt but they were all pretty shock up especially John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home