Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fools!

Me, Dad, Courts & James went up to Smeatharpe today for a gymkhana that Dad had organised for Exeter Motor Club. It was really windy but not raining which was a nice change for Smeatharpe. We were up there by 10 to set up to start at midday but we didn’t start til nearly 1 although that worked out for the best as it meant we ended up with 15 entrants rather than about 5 (!) which made it a really good day. Amongst those entrants was a blast from the past too – Alex Bulley…need I say more?!

Bill, Rach & Little Man came up too which was good – Bill helped with time keeping and Rach & Little Man kept Courts company. They were off driving round in the pug; they couldn’t hurt anything up there so it was good for her driving too. We managed to keep James out the way as well; he went off with Simon Ford and got thrown around in his car for the day. We kind of hoped he would keep him on a more permanent basis but no such luck!


When I got home my face & eyes were so sore – I can recommend standing on an airfield all day as a wonderful way to exfoliate but not so great for your contact lenses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home