Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Busy Few Days!

Well the last couple of days have been packed!

There was no cinemaing on Wednesday since John was away but Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday have made up for it.



Thursday night me, Courts, Grandma, Grandad, Nick, Deb, Tom, Barbara, Malcolm & Deb’s friend all went down to Torquay to see the musical Cats. We all went to Wetherspoon’s first for a meal which was paid for by Grandma & Grandad. We then headed around to the theatre for the show. We were sat way up in the circle and I wish I had taken my glasses as well as my contacts since my sight isn’t shit hot anymore but I could see ok. The only problem was it was SO hot in there. It was horrible, Courts felt quite sick and Nick was falling asleep. It was really uncomfortable during the first half. Thank God for the interval! We made sure we went outside to cool down and get some fresh air. Thankfully in the 2nd half the ventilation seemed to be better (I’m guessing lots of people complained). It was a really good show, the cast just don’t stop moving from the second they come on stage to the second they go off and they are so bendy! I found it a little hard to follow the words during some of the songs where the whole company was singing but otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Friday night was one of the highlights of my year so far…

MCFLY!!!

Yup, me & Courts went to see the lovely McFly boys again. I managed to get tickets for the concert in Plymouth and I am so glad I did – it was brilliant! The support was Lil’ Chris and he was cool (little too!) then the boys were on and did a good mix as always; some old stuff, some new, couple of covers. I am particularly loving their new single – Transylvania. Dougie sings lead for the first time and its just a really catchy song.

It was quite funny during the concert since I suddenly realised that the girl sat the other side of Courts was the daughter of the people who bought the Billy (the same people who were the reason I left!) It was obvious we knew who she was, don’t know if she worked out who we were since we never spoke to her. We stopped off at McDonalds at Marsh Mills on the way home since we were starving then headed home to beddy-bies!


Yesterday me & Courts headed back to Plymouth but this time to see Fame at the Theatre Royal. Is was really really good. The cast was brilliant although the acting style was a bit slap-stick it still worked. Abi who had been one of the contestants on “How do you solve a problem like Maria?” was in it too. The singing and dancing was amazing and at the end they had every one in the audience stood up clapping, dancing and singing along to the theme song! Once again we ended up getting food on the way home, this time Chinese from the takeaway in Chudleigh!

So that brings me to today…today I went into town and met up with a guy called Alex who I have been chatting to for a while. We met at the Imperial for a quick drink and then went to the Picture House to watch Curse Of The Golden Flower. He seems a really nice guy, really quiet and I just talked shit (sorry – MORE shit than usual!) so I don’t know what he really thought. To be honest I am not sure there’s really any spark but that could be more down to us both just being nervous, I’ll just have to wait and see…

Oh – Curse Of The Golden Flower – good film!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home