Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter

Well the long weekend is nearly over but it has been really good.


Friday morning I headed into town to buy egg related stuff both for Mum (nothing like forward planning!) as well as goodies for the evening. You see John & Hev came over for an evening of grown up entertainment…an Easter Egg Hunt! I bought two ‘Egg Hunt Kits’ from Thornton’s and got Grandma to hide the contents in the garden. Me John Hev Courts & James then ran round like idiots looking for them! It was great fun! The three of us (me John & Hev) then went to the Ley Arms for a meal which Hev insisted on paying for much to our annoyance. Really nice evening though – good company, good fun, good food; what more can you ask for?



Saturday saw us taking a day trip – we went to the Zoo! It was great; we arrived about 10am just as the zoo opened so we had a full day to explore. We also made sure we had our entry forms for the Egg Hunt that the zoo was holding too! The weather was brilliant and we had plenty of time to get round all the animals. We had a picnic lunch, supplied by John – Thank You John – sat out on the grass in the sun which was nice. I think we saw all the animals including the very cute baby rhino and the Giant Tortoises (which Hev was really rather excited about!) We finally left at about 3 after we were satisfied we had seen everything and even had a go on the train! It was a really nice day and I thoroughly enjoyed it.


The rest of the weekend has been quite a lazy one – Sunday Tom did his first motocross, Cath & Tim came up with Cath’s horse so Mum, Courts & Cath went out riding and I spent the day laid out in the sun with my book…hard life! Today’s been more of the same, lazy lazy days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home