Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Days of BOREDOM!

Wow! Me & John have just been to see Days Of Glory at the Picture House…yea, BORING! Actually that’s being mean; it is a good film with an interesting subject showing a different side to World War 2 but the film was just too long and really predictable. In fact John went to sleep at one point!

On a different note, John found out today that he has been offered the job in Edinburgh that he went for. I am really pleased for him but also gutted that he will be moving away and MILES away at that. O well, he’s not going til the end of May so I’ve got him around for a while longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home