Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bank Holiday Weekend

Was meant to be going to the gymkhana with Dad Sunday but when I got up it was hammering down at home and I decided that I could probably put up with being cold & wet all day and I could probably put up with James who was going but I didn’t think I could put up with being cold, wet AND being with James all day! So in the end I stayed home. Worked out well since me, Mum & Courts went to the 7 Stars for lunch (even if they did forget me originally but they remembered me in the end!) It rained ALL day on Sunday so I felt I had made the right decision until Dad & James got home and said it hadn’t rained where they had been! Oh well, I had a good day anyway.

Yesterday the weather perked up and Simon & Tim came to visit. It was weird seeing Simon again after all this time but it was really cool & relaxed. Simon & Tim both rode Sputnik & Courts rode Megan.

So that was my lazy Bank Holiday weekend. I haven’t got a lot planned for this week, going out with John on Wednesday but that’s the sum of it. Next weekend is busy though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home