Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hello Hello

Me again! Had a good couple of days, enjoying the nice weather and the such!

Thursday a load of us from work had a paid-for night out at the bowling with food and drinks with the tab picked up by Laurent (my contract manager) It was all for people who have been working on the Orange & T-Mobile accounts. It was a good night out. I didn’t bowl (I have an irrational fear of bowling!) but I had food and a couple drinks. A few of us went over the the Prospect after bowling for a few more drinks before heading home. It was fun.

Friday night I went on a blind date! I met a guy called Gareth who is 21 (so young!) tall, cute and a really nice guy. We got on really well (I think!) and I really like him. We just clicked which is cool. I don’t want to jinx it though so we’ll just say we’ll have to wait and see…

Me & Nat went to Torquay yesterday to get fancy dress outfits since it’s her birthday next week and we are going out as is the tradition of Nat’s birthdays. We did some brilliant Primark shopping and all I can say is my outfit it so AWFUL it’s GREAT!! Can’t wait although think I am going to have to be rather drunk to go out dressed in it! Was going to go out last night with Carla but that didn’t happen – I was knackered and Carla was still feeling like death after a heavy Friday night!

Had another lazy day today, been up the field, been down with Grandma, read my book. Exciting stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home