Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I can’t see!

My eye has been so sore this week. I managed to get grit in it on Tuesday and stupidly I rubbed it…yea, that’s not a good idea! The grit went under my lens and scratched my eyeball which, let me tell you, hurts like buggery!! I have not been able to wear my contacts all week (had to resort to glasses – bleugh!)

I did meet up with Gareth for a couple hours on Tuesday night; we went for a wander along the river and chatted…! He was up in Exeter pricing up a job so we only met up for a bit when he had finished there but still, it was nice to see him.




There were four of us for the cinema this week as Troe & Adam, John’s cousin & her husband, are back for travelling round Europe. We went to see 300 at the Picture House. I thought it was a good film, it wasn’t really John’s cup of tea (in fact it was another film he fell asleep in!) but I think Adam liked it and Troe could appreciate the direction etc.

Last night I went out for a meal with Alex…God, he’s a hard one to read. Its really annoying coz we do get on really well, he’s really ideal boyfriend material (he’s nice, so romantic, kind, funny, caring) but I dunno, I just don’t think I LIKE him like him. It sucks.

Anyways, tonight it is Party Night! It’s Nat’s do and I cannot wait. It should be so good! Not sure how I’ll be feeling moro morning but never mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home