Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, April 29, 2007

O what a weekend!



Last night was BRILLIANT! We drank WAY too much, danced like idiots (which was fine since we all LOOKED like idiots!) and basically had an amazing night out! There are photos on my MySpace page for those that want to see the carnage! I didn’t get home til nearly 4am this morning since we were the last ones in the club when the lights were being switched on at 3am and then I went for chips for some God-Knows-Why reason!


This morning I can safely say the idea of getting out of bed and driving (yes, me, driving after last night) to Newquay today really didn’t appeal. But I did it. I dragged my sorry, hungover arse out of bed and went to Teignmouth to pick of John, Adam & Troe. We got to Fistral Beach at about half 10 ish and spent a good while playing Frisbee on the beach which was cool since the tide was out so the beach was huge and the sand really soft & sinky which was hilarious when John turned round to run after the Frisbee and just fell straight over! Well hilarious for us. We walked around the coastal path to Newquay town where we went to Walkabout and had the best burgers in the world, period. Troe had a real craving for a burger so after a bit of a wonder around we headed into Walkabout and got a great table right in the window (Newquay’s Walkabout is right on the cliff edge overlooking the beach and has floor to ceiling windows) We then had the yummiest, biggest, bestest burgers ever which was just what was needed I feel! After lunch we made our way back to Fistral via a little shop so John could buy a bucket & spade! We found a spot on the beach and Adam & John made a sandcastle complete with moat and see channel. Adam got hit in the backs of the legs by a rather large wave but otherwise it was without incident! We eventually headed home after Troe had collected lots of shells and they had all filled my car with sand! It was a gorgeous day, great weather which was fortunate but made the drive home hard especially since I was so tired anyway. I had to pull over on the way back since I was falling asleep (the others already were asleep!) but I got us home in one piece after a really nice day. It was good to see Adam & Troe again and I know John will be sorry to see them go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home