Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

John’s gone…

Well this is weird…last night, in true Wednesday tradition John & I went out for the evening however we didn’t go to the cinema. We went to the Waterfront for pizza and a couple of drinks which was really nice – the place looks weird after the refurb but the food was good & the service was quick as always. After stuffing ourselves silly we headed back to my house to watch The Last King of Scotland on DVD and to play on the net. I have to admit I felt like I was glossing over the fact that this was his “leaving dinner” as I am going to miss him so much. I know it is just really selfish and that he is only going to Scotland not the other side of the world but since he got home form uni we have seen each other almost every week and I have got so used to having him just down the road. I am really really going to miss him. I really do wish him well and I hope that he settles in ok and finds his feet quickly. He is my best friend and I want him to be happy with the decisions he makes and will support him no matter what. As I did say to him it is much better to go and make an informed decision as to whether it is right or wrong for you than to not go on the off-chance it is the wrong choice and then spend forever wondering if maybe you were wrong.

So…Good Luck John! xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home