Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Quiet couple of weeks but…

Well the last couple of weeks haven’t been very exciting. The weather has turned again and has been overcast and wet and miserable. I haven’t really been out or done anything. However there is a ‘but…’! Basically it’s been a quiet couple of weeks BUT I have met a guy! Well not strictly true. I haven’t met him yet but for the last two weeks I have been talking to a guy called Mike who, I dunno, just seems great. I don’t want to tempt fate and say anything too much yet but let me just say I really REALLY hope we get on as well in real life as we do online because talking to him is just so amazingly easy and he seems, well, as I have already said – GREAT! We are meeting up on Friday so fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home