Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wow!

Ok, so you know I said I was meeting Mike on Friday? Well plans change! Last night I left work really needing to get out of the house so I thought “what the hell, bite the bullet!” and rang Mike to see what he was doing. Wonderfully as the answer was “Nothing” we arranged to go see Oceans 13 at the Picture House. Can I just say, best film I have not watched in a long time!!! But I am getting ahead of myself.

I arranged to meet him at Tuckers since its easy to find and I then drove us into town. I was still in kind of a bad mood from work and basically ranted the whole way into town which, whilst not a great first impression did at least mean I didn’t have time to be nervous!! When we got out of the car I basically calmed down and said hello!

And then he kissed me.

I could have quite happily scrapped the film altogether and just stood there, in the middle of the car park, and kissed him for the rest of the night. We didn’t scrap the film though, we eventually stopped kissing long enough to walk to the cinema, have a drink and find our seats in the screen. The rest of the time in the cinema was a bit of a blur! The film was on, I think it was ok, it had Brad & George & Matt in it so it cant have been bad but I was somewhat distracted by Mike. We were sat holding hands and it just felt so right. After the film we wondered down to the quay and stood on the bridge talking and kissing and it was BRILLIANT! B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T!!!

It feels like I have known him forever not that I have only just met him. Seriously, best first date in the history of the world EVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home