Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another great few days!

I AM SO HAPPY !!!

Last weekend I spent nearly the whole weekend with Mike, I went to his after work on Friday and decided I couldn’t wish to meet a nicer guy! He listens to what I say even when I am just talking random rubbish and he takes it in and he does nice things. Namely he bought me roses. And DVDs! We had a conversation the other day that basically most peoples opinion of me is wrong and I just want to love & be loved & wanted all that romantic stuff that everyone seems to think I don’t. Like, someone buying me flowers just because or someone taking me out for the day to somewhere they think I would like or away for a weekend that I haven’t had to plan. And then we moved on and were talking films and looking on Play.com and I had said there was a box set I might get. So then when I got to his house he had bought me flowers for no reason and the DVD Boxset I had seen. How nice?! Anyway the evening was beyond amazing and it just got better as the night went on…

I had to be up early and back in Exeter for 9am to help Grandma & Grandad with the cottages again but then Mike came and picked me up at lunch time and we went up to Meldon Reservoir and spent a few hours up there in the sun. It was lovely. I have never met anyone who is SO easy to talk to. We can just talk and talk about absolutely nothing to be honest but it is totally great.

In the evening we went into Exeter to meet up with Nat & Kelly and a few others. Mike only stayed for a quick drink then headed home while the rest of us made our way into town for more drinks (and chips for me – I was starving!) before ending up in Riva. Thing is I wanted so much to spend the night with Mike that I didn’t drink…and went back to Oke after I went home. ☺ It meant that Sunday was great all over again! We had a lazy day and watched the Grand Prix.

The rest of the week so far has been pretty Mike themed too! He is all I can think about 24/7. I am smiling all the time and I love it! Even the crappy weather isn’t bringing me down that much! Yay!

The only problem with being this disgustingly happy and my mind being constantly full of Mike, Mike, Mike is that the HP re-read is suffering something chronic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home