Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My Little Sister is Growing Up :’(

Tonight was Courts Leavers Ball from school and she looked simply stunning.

I helped her with her hair & make up and she wore a great Monsoon gown. She decided she wanted to arrive in style so, as something a bit different, we took Meera down to the hotel (Mum had plaited her mane & tail and put red & white flowers in her mane) and Courts rode her from the horse box round to the front of the hotel. In her ball gown and her heels. She looked so SO stunning. I cried! I was totally touched by it all.

Rach arrived in Cannons wrecker and looked nice in a pinky-purply dress. Actually they mostly all looked nice. There were lots of limos and posh cars and even a fire engine but I really think Courts stole the show. I am so proud of her. I can’t believe she has finished school, it makes me feel really old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home