Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Sunday, July 01, 2007

A great weekend!

Firstly I am disgustingly happy right now! Like, REALLY disgustingly so!

Friday night I saw Mike again. He picked me up from home and we went to Vue to see Shrek 3. We ended up being sat next to Amy Cole from work & her boyfriend. The film was cool (there were flying, fire breathing, baby donkeys!!) and seeing Mike again was just brilliant. We went to Wetherspoons for a drink after the film and then back to my house to watch a DVD…well I say watch…the DVD was on!

Saturday morning I helped Grandma & Grandad clean the cottages which, whilst being quite hard work, was cool. In the evening I headed down to Mikes place in Oke. We just talked and kissed for hours before watching Gone in 60 Seconds on DVD (with his very cool projector, not that I am jealous!) And then…well then I spent the night. No, it was not like that! It was nice, waking up knowing he was there and I was going to see him again straight away. We spent the day just hanging out. We went for a walk along the river (in the rain…with no coat!) Being with him is just so cool. Fingers properly crossed that it all goes well. Well, KEEPS going well coz this is an amazing start.

When I got home from Mikes I got changed to go to Dawlish since today is Little Man’s 1st Birthday. However I never got that far since as I was coming back down the stairs the damn dog pushed past me, took my legs out and I cracked into the stairs! Ow! So I ended up lying on the sofa with an ice pack and a hot-bean thing on my arse…classy!

But, even with the pain in my arse (!) I have had a totally great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home