Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Friday, July 13, 2007

HPV

It’s here!

Tonight I went with Mike to see my most anticipated movie of this year. Maybe even my most anticipated movie of the last two years! Not quite my most anticipated release of this year (that’s next week!)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

I was SO excited about this film. Like SOOOOOOOOOOO excited! And something awful happened…I don’t think I like it. :’( :’( Shocking I know!

I knew that there was going to be a lot missing that is in the book since HP5 is the biggest book but what they left in was too inaccurate. Well it was in my eyes. And it felt like the only one for the films so far that the film makers seem to have made fully assuming that everyone in the audience had read the book. I can’t knock them for it being an impressive film with some cool effects but still not what I had in my head. Not by a long shot.

Anyway I am going to go and see it again after next week when I have got the books out of my system so I can see if I can watch it as a separate entity from the books and actually like it!

We’ll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home